We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new software product Scout, a first-of-its-kind outside counsel relationship-building platform developed in collaboration with the legal departments at Hearst, Marsh McLennan, Zimmer Biomet and a Fortune 10 company, as well as the innovation team at Orrick.
Scout introduces a new category of software for large legal departments, sitting alongside e-billing, RFP tools and attorney analytics to function as the missing piece in legal departments' tech stacks. Using Scout, for the first time in-house teams can:
- Enhance department-wide knowledge about their valued firms;
- Identify the right talent for new projects;
- Track outside attorney performance over time; and
- Meet ambitious diversity goals.
As part of the launch, the following following legal innovation leaders have joined Priori’s Scout Advisory Board to provide strategic advice on Scout’s growth and expansion:
- An Trotter, Senior Director of Operations, Office of the General Counsel at Hearst.
- Farrah Pepper, Chief Legal Innovation Counsel at Marsh McLennan.
- Andrea Kochensparger, Division General Counsel & Head of Global Legal Operations at Zimmer Biomet.
- Wendy Butler Curtis, Chief Innovation Officer at Orrick.