Sign up here to get the Priori Digest straight to your inbox.
In honor of the 4th of July, this week's edition of the Priori Digest is a shorter rundown of some USA news, including the latest on the (Quidditch) World Cup. Enjoy!
What we’re reading
- Immigrants founded or lead about half of the most funded U.S. unicorns. Some notable examples include Uber, WeWork, SpaceX, Oscar Health and Slack
- Jeffrey Carr, General Counsel of Univar, makes potential outside counsel sign this covenant
- A recent Supreme Court ruling heralds the end of tax-free online shopping
What in the weird
- Believe it or not, there was a time when lawyers were illegal
- In news that will make you brim with patriotic pride, the U.S. recently won the (Quidditch) World Cup
By the numbers
- 35: The percentage of engagements on the Priori platform that use flat fees. This compares to 16% industry-wide
- 241: The average hourly rate (USD) for Priori attorneys hired on the platform